Mission, Vision & Policy
This graduate school trains <technical managers> who have high ethical standards and work on problem solving from a global perspective while rooting in the region.
This graduate school aims to be the "top priority aspiration" of those who aim to be <technology manager> and those who educate and research technology management.
The purpose of this graduate school is to train <technology managers> who can tackle problems from the two perspectives of technology and management and produce creative results. Students who have been enrolled for a specified period of time, acquired the specified credits, acquired the following knowledge and abilities, and passed the completion examination will be awarded a master of engineering management (professional) degree.
• Ability to learn and understand the significance of innovation and methodologies for emergence across academic disciplines, and to independently utilize and apply that knowledge in practice.
• Ability to cultivate an attitude of collaborating with others to engage in business activities with high ethical standards and contribute to society Acquire one of the following as a specific ability
• Ability to learn the knowledge necessary to carry out research and development and business activities systematically, correctly grasp one's problems, and deal with them reasonably and efficiently.
• Ability to correctly learn and understand the principles of economic law and how to measure value, and link the results of business activities to economic value
• Ability to create ideas and turn them into intellectual assets after understanding the importance of intellectual assets and learning the mechanisms and methods that will be useful for business execution.
• Ability to understand diverse societies and cultures, formulate hypotheses, build research methods, and carry out so that they can play an active role in the global field.
This graduate school accepts students who fall under any of the following.
• People who are involved in innovation at the core of companies, organizations, regions, whether domestically and from overseas, and who are trying to create and utilize results.
• In corporate management and organizational management who are motivated to create value and solve management issues using technology from a strategic perspective, and acquire the necessary theory and methods. They may come from those who are currently in management level, supporting management level or those who have the will to play role in management.
• Those who are trying to take on the challenge of creating and utilizing intellectual assets, utilizing accumulated work experience, systematizing new businesses, and improving the performance of businesses and duties.