At the University Health Service Center, a doctor and nurses provide emergency medical care and regular medical examinations. They are also available for advice on matters regarding your physical and mental health.

National Health Insurance

All international students have to join the National Health Insurance Program. You need to pay the insurance premiums. However, you pay only 30% of the total medical fee when receiving medical treatment. The alumni association "Tokiwa-Kogyokai" also supports a part of the insurance premiums for self-financed international students.

Food shopping

Students will find a range of places for eating and meeting friends, and shopping at the University's Co-op shops. The university restaurant provides various foods with homemade tastes.

Sports and recreation facilities

Campus has a gymnasium and a tennis court.